Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 31, 2006

July 30, 2006


Happy 7 Weeks Aiden!!!
Aiden looked good today, not as puffy and his lef not as swollen. The doc on, the same one who fed him, decided to stop feeds until Dr P returns on monday. THis was sort of aggrivating because he was tolerating the feeds and digesting them and even pooped today twice. I am hoping they will start them up again tomorrow. We will see..
I didn't have a super long visit with him today because me and chuck went to dinner with Andrea and Neill (little Beau's parents). It was much needed adult time. And I slept late today, also very needed. After dinner and out time out we popped in to say good night to him and he was sung as a bug having a really good night. He lost a few IV's today and had to have them replaced, and well they are in talks about a central line placement which means surgery but his cultures from the 27 grew yeast so we have to wait for the ones from the 28th to see if they are a negitive or not. If they grow nothing tomorrow then that is GREAT news.
THe surgery for the line placement should be a quick one but it still is scary any time they have to put him out. I am sure he will do fine, I just wish it was the perfect world and he didn'thave to go through all this stuff. One day closer to coming home... One day closer, thats what I remind myself... My prays and thoughts are with you little man, and when we are not by your side, as gommie said, I do believe Chase is watching over you. Both of you are the two greatest things to evr happen to me. I love you with all my heart. Sleep well til I see you tomorrow. xox

No comments: