Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 10, 2006

June 26, 2006

We spent the night at the hospital again and I stayed by Aiden's side until about midnight, then tried to sleep, but as tired as I am it seemed impossible. I finally fell asleep at about 1:30am. I woke up at 4:30 and went to go sit with Aiden again for an hour. He was holding his own for a bit but still so frail. I went back to bed and cried myself to sleep this time.
It is now 11:15am and I'm sitting with him again. they just came in to do his head ultrasound and he doesn't like the bother. His O2 sats are dropping and Julie just moved him to 92%. I'm so sensitive to them poking at him but I know they have too. I just HATE seeing him in any discomfort. There finally done and I'll feel better once he settles down.
Dr L is back today, here is hoping when she talks to us, that it's good news for a change. I don't think I can take any more bad news. Something has to go right for my little man, he's fight so hard already..
On a positive note, Aiden finally has 4 primary nurses. Two night and Two day.. The first to sign up was his night nurse Liz. She young but sometimes it's the young ones who seen to connect better with me and I really like her. She's awesome to talk to and has fallin in love with Aiden already. I'm glad she is his nurse. Then there is Micky and Cat who are great too. Micky is one of them nurses who is all about "protecting her baby" and she does a great job at it. Aiden is known as her "lovey" which is funny cause that is one of the names I call him.
Cat is his other night nurse and she is another one we seem to get along with really well. I think we have lucked out so far. The only one we have not met is CC, she's been out so hopefully we will meet her soon..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»