Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

July 3, 2006


I called today at 12:30 and CC said he had a great night and is haveing a great morning. That he was one of the best kids in the room last night. That made Momma smile :) She also said surgery stopped by to check his drains and was pleased the size of his belly looked better and so did the color. They didn't say much else but that's no surprise. Plastics also came by to look at his finger which lookes better too.
We had a meeting with Dr P today too. He is taking over this month as Attending. The meeting was more so to introduce ourselves and to make sure we are on the same page with each other. I stayed today for about 6 hrs then came back abot 10:30pm and stayed til 12:30.
Aiden's belly seemed a little puffy to me and I had the nurse measure it and it still measured 17cm she said, but I see a change. I know my son and I know when something looks different.
Chuck will call later to check on him. I hope his belly is ok and not getting worse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»