Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 10, 2006

June 30, 2006

SO... They did put Aiden back on the dopamine last night about 1am then took him off it at 7am. He also got blood today and the settings (pip and peep) on his vents were lowered. He's been pretty relaxed the last two nights for the most part but I know the Fent has domething to do with that. Last night he looked so doped up. (I didn't like that) But I also know the stiller he is the better the vent can work and the more recoop time his lungs can get. The last xray today showed they actually look a little better but he still has a long way to go. His last head ultrasound showed no extra bleeding and no swelling at all which is a great thing. We still have a long road ahead of us but I can't help to be hopeful and think of Aiden coming home. Daddy getting him a puppy, his 1st bday and all the endless possibilities.

Magic happen in numbers and there are alot of people praying for him. it's hard to believe he will be 19 days already. It feels more like 19 hours to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»