Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 13, 2006

July 12, 2006

I woke up today and was so emotional. All I could think about last night was our night visit and what "she" said. I really wanted to kick her. I dropped Chuck off at work and went in for Aiden's 4pm changing. I stayed from 4 til 9:45 then came back with Chuck at 10:30 and stayed til 11:45.
I also talked to Micky today and she made me feel a little better. Like she says, no one knows the out come of what is going to happen all we can do is take it day by day and hope for the best. In the mean time i cherish every second I have with my baby boy. i plan on having him for a very very very long time.
The newest news is they have hooked all kinds of leads up to a monitor and are checking to see if Aiden is having micro seizures. The poor thing has enough going on, that's all we need. Please god don't let anything else happen, just let him get better from all this and be a strong healthy little boy. He also did his "trick" again today and pulled his tube out while the lady from nerology was putting all the leads on. So once again Aiden got a new breathing tube. I know enough already. He hasn't learned he can't breath well enough on his own yet.

No comments: