Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 6, 2006

So far so good. It's been a slow start for feeds but that is perfectly fine with me. A few times when they suctioned back from his belly (they do this at the end of every 4 hours before they feed again) there has been milk left in his belly. Sometimes all of it and sometimes half, so they just refed him the milk as long as it was "just milk" and it has been. Then today after his 8am, noon, and 4pm there was nothing in his belly but air... So we gave him his 8pm feed while me and Aiden had kangaroo time. I don't know just yet if anythign was left at midnight because I haven't called in to check just yet. Other news is they lowered his pressure settings on the vent again. He is now 18 over 6. Once he is 16 over 6 he will go on to CPAP. He can go now but with the feeds just starting we wanted to wait and give him a chance to adjust.
His weight is now 1310 grams which is about 2 pounds 14 ounces.. He's almost a 3 pounder... I can only imagine how big and how fast he will grow once he really gets eating.. That's my boy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That a boy~
Keep growing bigger and stronger each day.
Luvs and hugs and kisses to my zuzuni! :)hee hee
and mom and dad to!