Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 14, 2006

August 14, 2006



Aiden is still on CPAP and doing really well. I asked one of the respitory nurses if they think they will ween Aiden to a 5 or just try him on nasal canula and he said to him there is not much difference between a 5 and a 6, that he thinks if he continues to do well and not spell when they take it off him to clean his face and weigh him and stuff that they should just got from 6 to nasal canula. However it does depend on the doctor. Personally I think he will do well on the canula. He seems to do fine when you hold the bag next to him so he can breath the oxygen so I'm not so sure he really needs the pressure any more, but who am I? I am sure the docs know more then me and that's fine cause I just want him to be able to sail through all this.
As for his feeds well they increased him again from 6 cc's a feed to 8 cc's and then tomorrow he will move to twice a day increases, well as long as tonight goes ok.
That's my boy.. Go Aiden!!!
(PS the pics are before he went on CPAP but I thought they were cute so I posted them. The kitty in the pic is the same size as the previous teddy bear, which is about 5 inches) It looks soooo BIG!

No comments: