Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 04, 2006

August 4, 2006


Well it went very well today. They did the upper GI study and the results showed no blockage. How excited are we!!!!! Can you say Happy Early Birthday!!!
We also had a family meeting but that was just what I expected, to make sure we all got introduced and are on the same page. To go over Aidens recent issues and tests and what the "plans" are. As of right now since the GI studies came back good, they should be feeding Aiden tomorrow. This is the best birthday gift I could ask for. My little man gets to eat. I am so excited and happy for him. He needs this so badly..
They also lowered the pressure on his vent, they are still talking CPAP but are going to wait a few days to see how he does with his feeds first since CPAP can blow air into the belly. Besides although it is a "graduation step" for him, I am in no rush for it. I know and so does the doc and the nurses, that he is going to hate it. It is very annoying and more so to babies that have previously been intubated as Aiden is.

Another nice thing (and very special) was Aiden's nurse liz made me a birthday card from him to me eith some pictures of him all dressed up in his onesie and matching hat. He looked so cute and it was the best birthday card I have ever gotten. And a day early too. Haa Haa...

Sleep well little man, know I love you and I will see you tomorrow.
I send you kisses as I do to Chase every night on angel's wings. Grow strong and healthy so mommy can pack you up and take you home. xxooxox

No comments: