Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 30, 2006

October 30, 2006




Tomorrow is the day. I have to admit I'm scared. I don't want Aiden to be uncomfotable or in any pain. I don't want him to be going through this, but I know right now it's for the best. It just sucks that I can't "fix" it for him. So all I am going to ask is for everyone to pray tomorrow everything goes well. Fast, Quick, and Smooth...

As I promised here are some new pics.. He was not in the mood today so I only got a few pics of him in his Vampire costume, but I did get a few in his little hat and in all white. He was a pumpkin goast ha ha ha.. It wasn't planned, just funny that he remined me of a little goast wearing the tshirt he had on tonight.. Enjoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. So freakin cute. What a beautiful baby. I am thinking of you guys, sending positive vibes, crossing my fingers, toes and eyes. I just know that everything is going to work out. I am counting down the days until that baby is home, safe and sound. I promise you, he will thrive in the home environment. They know... they just do..it is like peace becomes them. You two are super parents and ready to love. What more does a little man need? I will send you pics from Halloween, I know I owe yo:). Promise, promise, promise. Package is coming too, just not as timely as I would have hoped. Go Aiden go!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are all praying a little extra for Aiden today! It is so scary when our little ones have to go through this stuff (especially when they are so little!) But they really do handle it better than we do! I just know in my heart that Aiden will do just great... this is the last little step, and then he'll be HOME!

We are sending forth all of the Love and Prayers and Healing Energy we can muster!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable...I love that costume on him....I'm glad we got it!!