Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 30, 2006

October 29, 2006

Happy 20 Weeks Aiden!!!!
It's been a good week end, my peanut has been happier the last two days. It's strange, he goes in cycles. A few days he is really cranky (I mean really really cranky) then he gets it together and is fine for a week or two. I know babies will be babies, but these are the times you wish they could talk just to tell you what is wrong.

I starting to get super excited about his home coming. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm counting the days. Just 8 more days to go (or less) and he should be home...

Other then that there isn't much to update. He did lose the IV in his head, which I figured he would. They tried to keep it in until surgery on Tuesday, but I knew it was a long shot. They just figured if they could then he wouldn't have to get another poke for a new one come Tuesday.

And for you picture lovers, I will have some very special halloween pics for you soon. Maybe even tomorrow.. The nurse dressed him up in the costume I got him and took a few for me as a surprise but since I don't have a scanner I can't put them on line. So tomorrow we are going to dress him up again and take some with my cam so that way I have them and can save them to the computer like all his other pics. All I can say is wait til you see him.. OMG he looks sooooo cute.. Hee Hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess, I am just so excited for all 3 of you. I think that Aiden is going to know that he is home, that he can relax and will really thrive there. I cannot wait to see Halloween pictures! 7 more days!! Woo-hoo!