Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 12, 2006

October 12, 2006

SO.. Aiden's swallow study for today was cancelled. We didn't know this until we got there but I have to agree that if he isn't feeling well then he shouldn't go.
As for his infection well, his urine culture grew back which means he has a UTI (urinary track infection) and his blood culture grew back with a strain of strep. UGH!!! The doctor said it is a bit unusual for him to have two different bacteria infections, so it is possible that one is a false positive and was contaminted some how, but right now they are treating him with antibiotics that cover the strep and the UTI. He did seem to have a bit more energy today but you could tell he still wasn't feeling all that great. Lets hope he can kick these buggies soon and feel better fast. I hate seeing him feel yukky. No mommy wants there little man feeling blah.

I send you my love baby boy and lots of kisses from me and daddy to make you better. xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess and Charles and Aiden, this is Sue (Margaret's sister). Margaret sent me the link to your wonderful site, I can't read it for crying. But now I can keep up with the news! I will send the link on to Brenda too.
I hope and pray for you all and send you all my love. xxxx