Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 10, 2006

September 10, 2006



Happy 13 weeks Aiden!!!
And as a surprise, they put him in a real big boy crib, not a bassanet. Of course I forgot to take a picture of it so you will all have to wait until tomorrow. As for my little peanut, well he is still not pushing through that food they are giving him, so they did a KUB today, which is an xray. They saw nothing of concern and thing he might just need to poop. I hope that's all it is. So the course of acting is suppositories. He got one at 4am, then again at noon and will be getting another tomorrow I think if he doesn't go. Other then this it was an uneventful day, which is good when your in the NICU, unless the events are all improvements. He does have an eye appointment tomorrow and an ultrasound of his head. We will see how those go. I am hoping his eyes are better and not worse. I don't want him to have to go through anymore laser or anythng else. As for the head ultrasound, well his last one (a month ago) looked good so I have high hopse this one will too.
Can you believe he will be 3 months tomorrow.. But he is still not a 40 weeker (full term baby) he is only 37 and 3/7th.. He looks so big to me but at the same time is still really little. Cute as a button though. And he is the only kid I know that owns a redsox jersey and a patriots jersey (from build a bear of course) Shhh that's a secret.. And soon enough we will get a pic in the bruins jersey for his grampa..

Hope you all enjoy the pics of the Patriots new Baby Back... (he replaces the quater back) lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This update had me laughing! I love it! You know of my "connection" to the Patriots of long ago so I was very much amused to see Aiden in their jersey!! A Babyback he is! These appear to be happier days for all of you and I am happy for that. Continue to thrive, sweet Aiden....for "going home" is getting closer and closer!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love the baby back patriot! He looks WAY too cute. :)
Go Pats and GOOOOO Aiden.
Stay strong and come home soon.
Love to hear a note of laughter and hapiness in the midst. Let's just keep on pushing up hill.
Love and hugs and kisses and prayers.