Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 06, 2006

November 6, 2006

Wooooooo Hoooooooo!!! He's home.. Yes HOME!!!
I am so excited!! So far it's been about 9 hours and we are good. The feeds are going fine, I'm fine doing his meds, and his belly looks better too. He still HATES having the spot cleaned and I can see why. It's still sore and red but not as bad as Ihave seen it. He's on the antibiotics for 6 days longer and hopefully that will do the trick. We see the pedi tomorrow and the visiting nurse should be by. I'm not sure when cause no one called me to let me know so I guess it will be a bit of a surprise. I hope she doesn't come when we are not home..

So... So far so good. Aiden took a 5 hr nap, daddy took a 4 hr nap and mommy took a 30 min nap.. Hmm somethings wrong with that picture (ha ha).

But while they were sleeping I got his stuff from the hospital put away. Did a few things around here, and got all his meds and formula all orginized.

Now we will have to see how the night goes. I'm sure I'll be checking him every 2 minutes..
But for that update you will have to wait until tomorrow..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your excitement Jess and I am excited for you! I have had all of you in my thoughts all day, praying that the discharge from the hospital went as planned. I even had a visual of you and Chuck walking out of a building (hospital?!) with a bundle of joy in your arms, both of you with big smiles on your face! Hmmmm, or maybe that was a memory of my watching Prince Charles and Princess Diana on television when they left the hospital with their little Prince!! But what the heck! It's the same situation, right!! Best wishes to all of you - I send lots of love and continuing prayers.

Anonymous said...

What bliss! It must all feel so surreal. It sounds like you are a great mommy-nurse. Remember that you need rest too my dear. I hope Aiden's belly gets better soon and those antibiotics work. It is all down hill from here and I am just so, so, sooooo happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi What fantastic news!!! I hope you are all doing well, and manage to get some sleep. Our prayers are with you. All my love, Sue xxx