Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

November 14, 2006






Aiden is doing really well at home. He's put the weight back on that he lost in the hospital due to the lasix which is normal in his routine, but he's not working hard to breath and his lungs don't sound junky either. He goe his dose of lasix today at 8am so I am sure he will pee off the weight again, well some of it.
He's doing a better job sleeping now too which is great, and when he is up most of the time he's happy and looking around and just content. There are times though that he is just a reck. Fussy and crying and not happy at all. Myabe part of that is me cause when he cries, mommy comes to the rescue. I can't help it. i can let him cry but not for a long time. If it's his fake cry that is one thing and yes he has a very cute "fake" cry, but when it's his mad upset cry, then I'm right there.
I know he's spoiled, but he's earned it I think.

So we have an appointment with the pulmonary doctor we wanted to see tomorrow after we see the GI team. We had a few connections and well it worked to get us our appointment sooner then his office wanted to give us one. The doctor even called us himself and apoligized. I know he's busy but trying to get in to see him sometimes is like trying to see god on a sunday..

Well I took a few more pics so i hope you all enjoy them. I've tried to get him awake but the kid loves to sleep when I whip out the cam. maybe next time. Although I have a great pic of him talking to his Nonny (my mom) So cute and already starting early on the phone..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about spoiling him! You're not... it's impossible to spoil a child with Love! I've never been able to let my babies cry either... When i had my first baby, i held her 24/7 and it drove my Mom crazy... she'd tell me "put that kid down! You're going to make her too dependent on you!" Now, you know Annabelle... she is one of the most self-sufficient people I know!

So I guess what I'm saying is... Don't ever worry about holding him "too much"! If they are crying it's for a reason, even if that reason is that they just need a cuddle! Besides, the two of you have lots of Mommy-Baby cuddle time to catch up on! Enjoy every minute of it... in the blink of an eye he'll all grown up and not wanting you to kiss him in front of his friends! :)