Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 09, 2007

April 9, 2007




Easter was a really good day.. We stated off a little late but everything still went well.
We took Chase his Easter Bunny and easter egg and left it on his stone, said our "we miss and love you's" and then headed to my moms.. Dinner was great and it was a pretty good day for Aiden too.
I took some pictures of him with his Easter bunny (both him and Chase got the same ones).. I think the bunny may be bigger then he is LOL but he was all smiles..

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I just love this baby!! What a handsome, precious, happy little boy! I wish I was there to just love on him! I just want to eat him up, he's so sweet!! You have been truly blessed with this little miracle. As always, the prayers continue...especially now with the family tree sprouting new branches....and I send lots of love, hugs and kisses for you all.

Miracles said...

TOO CUTE! Love his outfit.