Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April 11, 2007

Happy 10 Months Aiden!!!!

And today we weighed in at 19 pounds... Don't ask how long he is cause I have no idea. I couldn't take him to the appt today cause I was working so Daddy took him. Well Daddy doesn't pay attention to those things so he had no idea either, which erked Mommy but what can ya do. I'll just make sure he checks at his next appt next week.

We have also learned to roll some and move all over the place on our back. It is the funniest thing because he almost looks like he is doing the stair stepper, but then gets going and he is off. One second he is right where you put him and the next he is two feet away. He'll be just like me, crawl backwards first. I did exactly the same thing he is doing now.. First moved all over on my back then finally crawled, but not forward.. Backwards.. Hey I was a little off (which I never grew out of) ha ha.

Tomorrow we have EI after a little break again, so we will see what she says when she sees him. I think he has learned so much in the past month and OMG is so wiggly..

No comments: