Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April 3, 2007

Well we are officially a "big boy" ! Today was our check up with surgery and all went well. We weighed in at 18 pounds 14 ounces... Yes my boy can eat, and the doctors are happy since a lot of preemies are usually really little. Some at a year old, only weigh in at 12 to 15 pounds... Not our kid.. And he is getting taller (finally) He can reach the floor in his jumper with flat feet (before he needed a 2 inch box under him) and that has come about in only a few weeks..
Although I think he will out grow his infant car seat by weight before height. The limit on ours is 22 pounds and although I am unsure of the length, I think he has a ways to go..

Other then this there isn't much new news to post.. He is won't take enough from a bottle to matter so we assume he will have to keep his G-tube for a bit longer in fear that with out it he'd get dehydrated. We will see what the doctors say. All in all he is learning, growing, and just being the best baby ever. Well if you pick him up and bounce him 24-7.. HA HA
I've never seen a baby who likes to bounce as much as Aiden does. He even refuses to stand. He'll automaticly start bouncing as soon as his feet touch anything.. You, the floor, the bed.. ANYTHING!! He cracks me up, but sometimes it gets hard cause your arms can only take so much..

As for me, well I might start my own blog to post updates on how things go with this pregnancy and the twins. I don't want to intrude too much on this one since it's more of "Aiden's Blog" in my eyes. Once I get that situated I'll post the link, but so far so good. I am almost 10 week, I'm currently on meds to keep me from being so queezy and vomiting, which is working, and I'm just taking it one day at a time. Thinking positive and looking forward (with a little fear too) to my next ultrasound on the 18th. Then I go in for the cerglage on the 20th..

Well Aiden is calling, and before he starts "demanding: my attention I will let you all go..
Til next time.. Keep positive thoughts coming.. xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Aiden! You are gaining weight like a champ. Pretty soon you'll outweigh Cooper.

Cooper loves to jump as well. He will bounce up and down when he is standing, I think he got hooked on bouncing in his jumper!

I am still sending up lots of prayers that you will have a long and uneventful pregnancy.