Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 07, 2006

December 7, 2006

So our little boy gained some more weight, or it could be that it was just a different scale at a different doctors office, but he was 11 lbs 7 oz and 21 inches. I might of already said this before, but it's hard to imagine that some people have newborn babies this big.. OMG Noooooo!! OUCH!
As you know we saw the pedi, Aiden got his 6 month shots and his RSV shot and the doc said he had a bit of brocholitis. He ended up getting a bit of a fever that night and was a bit fussy then slept a lot once I gave him some tylenol and the next day was a bit better.
Today on the other hand he sounds better but still a bit junky. He's sleeping a lot today but that may have something to do with his staying awake til 5AM. Once again we will be trying to flip his awake and sleep time. It seems like every time I get him close to a schedule of awake during the day and asleep at night, he decides he is going to change it up on me and stay up later so he will be tired and sleep all day. I've tried to wake him up about 10 times already but no luck. It last about 10 to 15 minutes and he is out again. If I try to wake him too much he crys cause I am aggrivating him and I just feel bad..
Yeah I know he already has me wrapped around his little finger..
Oh and I was semi right about the GI doc. They cut his Actigall in half until they get the labs drawn next week and then they will cut it altogether at the next appt in January or they will adjust it again. Most likely they will cut it..
I'll keep you all posted on how the "little" guy continues to do... Until then hav a good one..

No comments: