Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 23, 2006

December 23, 2006




IT's been a while since I've posted, and so far all is well. Aiden is getting huge and doing really well on the oxygen ween. He is actually off it more hours then he is "allowed" but I have emailed the doctor to tell him this and so far it's been ok. I would keep the oxygen on him if he didn't pull it off his face all the time. At this point it is just pointless. It's not helping him any considering he sats at 99 to 100% when ever checked, and seems to breath exactly the same with it on or off.
He is gaining weight like a champ and is now 13 lbs 1.5 oz.. I don't know what happened to our little peanut but he is now not so little. It seemed to happen with in just a few days. He went for 8 pounds to 13.. YIKES and he is growing and growing..

Well I hope everyone has a Happy and Wonderful Holiday.. Best wishes from our family to yours..

No comments: