Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December 13, 2006



Happy Birthday to Daddy! aka Chuck.. Can you believe he is 30 today haaaaa and now the world knows.. For his it's no big deal, When I turned 30 I cried, Go Figure...
Well Mr Aiden gets a Happy 6 months, he turned 6 months old on the 11th and as of today weighs 12 pounds. He is a 12 pound turkey, tee hee..

We had a pulmonary check up today and have begun to ween his oxygen which I am sure he is going to do fine with considering he is active now more then before so that darn thing is forever popping out of his nose. If it's not popping out he pulls it off his face, so he probably only has oxygen half the time he should. I can't keep up and trust me I try.

We also saw the GI doc and didn't I feel like a goof when the only problem was the spin bar on his tube needed to be tightened. I wish someone showed me that a month ago. 6 hours in the ER and a doctors app't to find this out. Now that I think of it, why didn't the ER just tell me that, there solution was use tape.. UGH!!!

All in all, Mr.Man is doing fab. He's gettin bigger, moving more, and interacting with people. He's come to like his little swing more then the big one and has learned that he likes to watch TV which is really funny. He will lay on the bed with me and turn toward the TV to watch what ever is on. He is so funny at times and so amazing..

We have our hearing test on Friday so I will keep you all posted on how that goes. We are now off to make Daddy a birthday card. (Well Mommy is, if Mr Man will let me be for long enough ha ha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chuck! Wow... This is the house of December Birthdays... Tom was the 12th, Chuck the 13th, Theo is the 15th and Harry is the 20th! That's a lot of Sagittarians in one building!

Glad to hear that the little guy is doing so well... Keep up the good work, Aiden!