Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 29, 2007

October 29, 2007

Bumps and Bruises and lots of tears... I am not sure if those tears are mine or Aiden's or both, but we sure are at the age of falling down, pulling things over and getting hurt. I know it's how kids learn but no one wants to see there little one get hurt. And when you have a stubborn kid (like mine) who doesn't learn after the first or second time it makes it harder I think.
He's so smart and amazes me when he figures something out, like how to get off the futon "safely", or how to open and close the cabinet (after he empties all the diapers in it).
Yesterday he learned he has enough strength to pull over the entire rack of TV trays. There solid wood and heavy and YUP he pulled him over on top of himself. Then not an hour later he did it again. Now there tied up so he can't pull the entire thing over and so far he has left it alone. Then today he decided to slid off the futon but instead of turning around and going feet first he went head first and "knock" on the floor he went.. Tears and all, he was not a happy camper!

I swear people are going to think I beat him up with all the bumps he gets. Most of the time it's just a little bum here or there and in minutes it goes away, but in the last few days he has gotten a few good ones that I though were going to leave marks, but so far he only has one little scratch and a mark near his eye (from yesterday)

I am sure all parents go through this stage and just to think I get to go through it again with the twins, hopefully they will be a little less of a clutzy mess as my little Mr. Destructo!

It is good to see him do things that "all other kids do" and i am very lucky. I have three wonderful happy kids. For all he's been through (I can't say it enough) he amazes me and keeps me smiling. He is just a wonderful kid!!

No comments: