Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 11, 2007

October 11, 2007

Aiden did very well agin today with E.I. and drinking. I think he is getting his bottom two teeth soon so that may be why he was cranky yesterday too. His cheeks have been red on and off and the kid is chewing on EVERYTHING. Well he puts everything in his mouth any way, but the last few days he is chewing really hard on things.

We have some adjusting to do now too since his sisters will be home by the end of the week end. Morgan tomorrow and Riley by Sunday. I thin he'll be just fine though.

I posted some pics there not new but ones I liked and forgot to post previously. Check out Aiden in his new wagon. We copied our blog friend mommy who has triplets and has the wagon.(The Guinn's) I always loved it and once I found out I was having twins I searched the internet looking for it. I lucked out and got the wagon and a trailer before they stopped making the trailer. Then lucked out cause they got them in stock again and I ordered another trailer (for friends or storage) just about 6 weeks ago. Now there not available any longer.
Anyways he loves it and the great thing is the infant car seats fit in them too, so halloween will be a blast. The other pics are random too, like I said just pics I liked. Enjoy

First day with the new wagon

At the baby shower, getting a ride..

Getting a tubby at Nonny's


The face Aiden made when we were at the zoo and saw the Chimps.. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi gang:) Still can't leave a message on the girls blog so here it is:) They look beautiful!! Hope Aiden's being a good big bro:)!!! Happy 1st month b-day, can't wait to meet you in person! Once we all de-germ from our colds! Chloe says hi. . . .
luv you guys:)!!
Alissa