Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 14, 2007

Can we say a bit jealous! I was surprised but YES he was a bit on the jealous side. We got home from the NICU (we all went together to pick up Morgan) and Aiden fell asleep in the car. We came in the house put him down for his nap and all was ok. When he woke up, Morgan was already awake ad i was about to feed her. I put her in her crib to get Aiden and she started to squack the cry a tiny little cry. As soon as Aiden heard her she layed on the bed like I tossed him away and just cried. Full tears and all. I felt so bad, my little boy all of a sudden didn't want to share his mommy. We've now had two overnights and we will see how he is this morning, but yesterday he was much better. I can only imagine in a few days how things will be when Riley comes home too. The poor little guy is going to think these tiny little squeeky things are multiplying. Awww
Don't worry little man, you will always be Momma's little boy and I love you sooooo SOOO MUCH!

No comments: