Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 28, 2007

January 28, 2007



Aiden is over his little bug and doing better. He had a few days he was very cranky and then one night he threw up a few times and had the poopies. Well he hasn't thrown up since then and isn't as cranky but still seems to be a bit poopie.. And let just say my son has the talent to clear a room..

He is doing so well though. He is now laughing more and grabbing at things. He'll lay in his bed and just giggle and talk out loud. I sit and listen and just smile and laugh with him.

He has also learned that he likes to stand. So when your holding him, no matter if your sitting or standing, he wants to be held up so he can stand. With that said, I went out and got him a jumper last night. I put it together this morning and stuck him in it. His feet can't reach the floor yet so I put a bin under his feel and he was going to town. Bopping up and down and moving all over. It was so funny to see him grow so much.
This is why I am dreading tomorrow morning. It will be my first day back to work and away from Aiden for part of the day. I'm going to miss him so much. I know it's good to "get away" but it's tuff when you have been there every day, all day, or as much as you can for the past 7 plus months. I am happy though that he will be able to have daddy time and will be with chuck while I am at work. It's still going to be a very weird morning tomorrow, considering it still has not sunk in that I have to actually go to work in the morning. Lets just hope my sleeping baby sleeps the night or it's going to be a really tough day.

Well not only did Aiden get a new jumper chair but he got a new bath chair too. Can you believe he is getting too long for his baby tub already. We went so long with him staying at a length of 21 inches and now at 22 1/2 plus, he's just about too big for his tubby. So it is off to the big boy tub with a new net chair. And since he loves the tub and water, being in the "big" tub means more water and more room to splish and splash.. and boy doe she.. HE LOVES IT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he has changed so much. He is such a big boy now. Let us know how your first day back went, I feel for you. It is good for you to get away, but it is SO hard. It still amazes me with every new post how well he is doing and what he has overcome. AIden is such a champ. Thanks for the update!!!