Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

January 16, 2007

Well tomorrow is the big swallow study day. I truly think Aiden is going to ace this with no issues at all. He is eating from a spoon like a champ so I really can't see taking a bottle being a problem.
He's gotten so big so fast, I look at him and wonder if that is my little 1 pound 6 1/2 ounce baby.

He's now standing better with help and kicking up a storm when he's excited. He's also bringing his hands together and ALWAYS playing with his fingers, which is something Early Intervention wanted him to have as a goal.

He giggles on occasion when I play with him and laugh with him but he is smiling all the time now. He is a really happy baby for the most part, but he has his moments that cause me to want to pull my hair out.. We are still not sure if he is teething but it is a possibility. He likes his gums rubbed at times and seems to be drooling more then he use too.

WE have also discovered stage 2 veggies and fruits. There is a bigger variety and he seems tolove everything we have tried besides the green beans, but I'm not a green bean girl either so maybe he just takes after his mommy.

Well it's late and I have things to get ready for the morning so I will post tomorrow and let you all know how the swallow study went.. Keep them fingers crossed...

No comments: