Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

June 22, 2007



It's getting to me and emotions are high. I tried so hard to get to tomorrow with out a break down, and I am sure that being pregnant with hormones raging, trying to get things ready for the move next week, and dealing with a 1yr old who is teething and not dealing very well with the fact that mommy is getting to big to pick him up and rough house is not helping.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of Chase's Birthday, which is the same day he passed. In my mind it's as fresh as if it just happened a few hours ago. Two years later and it's not any easier to think about. I miss him so much it breaks my heart. I look at Aiden and my mind constantly plays the "I wonder and what if game". Yes I know I shouldn't do that, but it's easier said then done, and if you have never lost a child then you have no idea.

The loss gets easier day to day, but you NEVER forget and you never stop missing. You never stop hurting at times like this. A parent should never have to bury a child and I would not wish this loss on my worst enemy.

My only comfort is knowing that he is at peace, he is our angel, and will never feel pain. In my heart I feel like he watches over us, and knows that we love him.

With all my heart I love you angel baby, and I send you up kisses. One day I will see you again and until then know you are forever a piece of my heart that no one can ever replace.

No comments: