Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 10, 2007

June 9, 2007

My quilt everyone signed while I was in the NICU


Our 2 NICU buddies Duane and Darius

Sitting with Daddy opening presents

Happy Almost Birthday to our baby Boy.. AIDEN !!!

Aiden's party was a blast... He enjoyed himself all day. The one day that he was held the entire time by one person or another. By the time is came down to going to bed he was so tired, but kept getting up thinking he was still missing something. It's like he knew it was his day and he wasn't letting a second go by with out him.

Cake time was a blast.. Aiden of course had his own little cake that in the begining he wasn't sure he wanted to eat it. Then he tried some and still wasn't sure. After a minute or so, he all of a sudden dug in and went for it.. He was so sure at the end and gave me this look like on mommy I'm done now, and I got the perfect picture of it..

I am sure there will be more pics as he will have cake tomorrow for his actual birthday..
June 11 at 2:22pm he will officially be a year old..

I love you but, I couldn't say it enough, i only hope I can be the best mommy for you and that all your dreams and wishes come true. xoxo

No comments: