Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

June 11, 2007

Aiden...

One day you may read this and i want you to know that I love you. You are the greatest gift any parent could ask for. You are my heart, my soul, and my life and every ounce of struggle has been worth the pain to have you here with us today.

Your an amazing child and i am so proud of you. You have gone through so much in such a short time and come so far. Your a happy, loving, baby who just loves people and attention.

My birthday wish for you is that you grow up always knowing I love you more then words can say. That all your dreams come true, and happiness is yours for the taking.

Happy Birthday my beautiful baby boy... I Love You Bug xoxox

Mommy








2:22PM HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN !!!!!!!

Born June 11, 2006
Due Sept 28, 2006

1 pound 6.5 ounces
12.5 inches

Currently

1 year old
adjusted age 8.5 months

21 pounds
28 inches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uuuuummmm thanks for making me cry :) That was beautiful. Aiden will how no doubt in his mind how much he is loved. You are wonderful parents. Look what the 3 of you have been through together in 1 year. I hope you are feeling well these days!!

23wktwinsmommy said...

Happy Birthday Aiden! You are so loved by Mommy and Daddy!!!!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Happy Birthday little guy! What a miracle!!!

Miracles said...

Big Birthday wishes for you Aiden!!