Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 06, 2008

June 6, 2008

Just in time for his 2nd birthday we got two new teeth today. My little man has been cranky pants on and off for the last 2 weeks. Some restless night, sleepless days, falling down and bumping all over. Just a complete whine bag and all because of those teeth (so I think, cause it's so not like him) and some days he just wouldn't eat and my child likes to eat.

He is doing great though. HE LOVES the new house, the outside, and the fact he sees his Nonny a lot more.

We have not started our new E.I. so I am going to call them Monday and see what is up. I think we fell through the cracks cause no one has called us yet. I wasn't in a rush cause I am still unpacking, but now I am well over 70% done so there is now room for them to work.

I'm still in awww my little man will be two. I wish my dad was here to see him and to see the new house. He'd be proud that we finally did it and I'm proud we finally have OUR home too!

That's about all to report for now. I will be sure to post pics of the party next week.
Happy almost birthday baby boy!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: