Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008

1096 days ago today was just another ordinary day until 5:25pm.. My son Chase rushed into the world to be with us for the longest 28 minutes of my life.

Chase,
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I see Aiden everyday and wonder what crazy things you two would be getting into together... I truly believe that a part of you is in him and that makes me smile. I will never understand why things had to happen the way they did nor will I ever except that you were not meant to be here. You were such a little person but changed me and my life in such a big way. You taught me the meaning of unconditional love and so much more. My world and my life will never be the same again...

I ask the angels to carry you my kisses.. Know that every day I LOVE and MISS YOU soooo much... You are the missing piece in my heart that will never be filled..

Until we meet again..

Happy 3rd Birthday Chase !!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo Love Mommy

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 3rd Mommy-Birthday too :)

Rachel said...

awww, what a sweet tribute to your little baby boy!