Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11, 2008

At 2:22pm, 730 days ago my little boy came into the world weighing 1 lb 6 1/2 oz..
After five months in the NICU and an emotional roller coaster ride and he came home and I am happy to say that today he turns 2!!!

Aiden,
I can not express how much I love you in words. Not a million kisses and a million hugs would ever be enough. You are a wonderful, smart, beautiful little boy and you mean the world to me. I cherish every moment you give me, every challenge and every smile. You are a piece of my heart that makes my world spin..

Happy Birthday My Little Superman!!! I love you soooooooo very much!!
xoxo
Mommy

3 comments:

Miracles said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDEN!!

WeeOnesDaddy said...

Actually, it was 731 days ago. This year was a leap year...

Having said that, simply put:

Aiden, you changed my life forever. You taught me what true inner strength is, and you will forever be my hero.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Aiden!

And happy birthday to mom and dad - its an amazing thing watching your babies grow up and realizing that you had a hand in it.

Makes me cry every day! haha