Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

February 11, 2008

What a busy week it's going to be.. We have either appointments for Aiden, us, or the girls every day this week. Today we saw the eye doctor. I didn't get to go, I stayed home with the girls since they kept me up most of the night. I was just too tired and knew if I went to the appointment with Aiden and Chuck that I'd get no sleep until after Chuck got home from work and the gym tonight which is midnight. So the bad part about not going to an appointment is that I don't get the full mouth full of what she said. I usually get the short version. The VERY short version, lol. Chuck said that the doctor didn't mention that Aiden's eyes got any worse, which is good. However since wearing the eye patch wasn't a big hit with him. (He's just peal it off) we are now going to put eye drops in his right eye once a week, which will dialate the eye and force the other eye to work more to see close us. (So it helps the lazy eye get stronger) The doc said that kids react different to the drops. Some kids the drops last for 24 hours and others it last up to 3 days, so for now we only have to use them once a week and then we go back to see her in 3 months.

As for the rest of the week, well we will be meeting with the new Early Intervention team this week to set up a schedule. We also start swim on Wednesday mornings at 9. It's at the YMCA but the calss is held by his E. I.
I was going to take him but gave Chuck the option to go and he wanted to and i think it will be good Aiden and Daddy time. Besides Aiden loves the water so I think it's going to be fun for both of them. Then to finish the week up, tomorrow we meet with the realtor, wed is swim as I said, Thur I have a eye appt and we meet with the E.I. team, and Friday my little Riley has an appointment with the foot doctor.

Next week however we have nothing scheduled except Mommy gets to go out on the 23rd.. YAY for mommy.. I love my kids but man I need a break and some serious Adult time with no crying, no diapers, no messes, and no stress... and I'd take a few nights of great sleeping in something comfortable since my bed and my futon are no longer cutting it for me since I had the girls.

SO that's about it. We are still house hunting and hope to find something we love and can afford soon. We are still not sleeping, and we are still loving the fact that we have 3 beautiful healthy kids who in the end will make up for all this not sleeping business.. LOL

No comments: