Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008

Nose Picking, Colds & Sniffles, 3 kids, and a sick Mommy..

That is a recipe for a much needed vacation I tell ya.. I've been battling this cold for a week and still have it. i now have my voice back and the"junk" inside is breaking up but I shared it with the kids. Aiden's got a runny nose and Morgan has a junky nose and a little cough with watery eyes. I feel so bad for them. The only one so far not effected (besides dad) is Riley.

As for Nose picking, it's Aiden's new thing. He has discovered he can stick his finger in his nose and does so often. He doesn't actually "pick" it, but just puts his finger there and sits there waiting for who knows what.. lol

He's getting better and better at walking now too. he will let go and walk across the kitchen and from the bath room to the living room with out falling.

He's drinking like a champ, most days 12 to 24 ounces all on his own. I've finally got him drinking milk again too because he was starting to prefer juice or water. Today he drank 8 oz of strawberry milk with no issue and now is drinking coffee milk. I figure that if I have to flavor it, it's not a big deal, as long as he drinks it. Besides he's not over weight, he's not even chubby anymore like he was when he was a baby so I'm not worried about it.

All in all he is a normal toddler to me. He even tried to say I Love You, which is a big deal considering he is behind on speech. i think he'll catch up soon though. He's come so far, my once tiny little boy.. Now look at him...

1 comment:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. And when he's off to Kindergarten, you;ll be like, "Man, i remember when you were my little incubator baby. so tiny, so small, and now you are off to school like a big kid!"
i know everyone probably always tells you to enjoy it, but it's so true. these years go by so quickly and before you know it, they don't wanna snuggle, they don't wanna be told what to do, it's crazy!!! :)
hope you have a great rest of the week!