Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 18, 2007

Guess who is crawling with No issues now.. Yup! Our little man is off and crawling full force..
Now we just need to work on balance and patience.. Ha Ha
He gets so upset when he wants to get from one place to another and can't get there fast enough or something is in his way. He's so like his mother I tell ya.
Right now he is at his 2nd ever sleepover at Nonny's house. My mom took him last night and probably for tonight to give me time for my foot to rest. It's a bit tough having a 1 yr old and a sprained foot with torn ligaments. He is having a fantastic time going for walks and playing with my brother. It's just amazing how much he has grown and changed in the past 2 weeks. I look forward to the next month to see how close he gets to trying to walk.. Now that is going to be fun :)

2 comments:

Sarah Furlough said...

WAY TO GO AIDEN! I am sure yu are one proud mommy! Your little guy has come so far.

23wktwinsmommy said...

CONGRTULATIONS AIDEN!!!!!! :)