Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007

Well guess who is trying so hard to crawl.. It's great and exciting to see him roll all over the place and get up on all fours and just look at you and smile like he is saying "Hey look at me".
Now he does that, then wiggles the bum, and off he goes, or tires to anyway. He gets here and there with a combo of rolling and semi crawling, but still has a little work to do.. ha ha

He also had his first "real" breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast. He did really well considering any other time I tried to give him real food he'd gag or choke. So we went slow, or shall I say I went slow and he tried to scoff it down. No chocking No gagging. YAY
Then then following day for lunch we tried a grilled cheeses and he, once again, did fabulous. He's now tried pancakes, toast, eggs, grilled cheese, fish, and meatloaf. All he's ever had before was hard bread and french fries.. It's very exciting for me to be able to try new foods and things with him and have him eat them with out having major issues. Now if we can only get the sippy cup down so we can PLEASE get out that damn G-tube, I would be a very happy mommy.

Things have been looking up and in 2 weeks I am in aww at how much he has changed and learned. He is truly amazing in my eyes and I can't wait for him to take his first step all by him self. I can only imagine the feeling of accomplishment he will have.

I will post new pics soon, as we just moved so I've been a little behind putting them on the computer and what not. I do have breakfast pics to share so just hang tight. They will be up soon, probably tomorrow.



Pics Added Finally of Aiden eating his first breakfast...











No comments: