Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

February 15, 2007






Well Happy Valentine's Day (a day late as usual) to everyone..
We survived the snow and ice storm we got and stayed warm in the house. Aiden had Early Intervention today and was in a much better mood then he was last week. He still is going through spats of major crankiness but we deal.

He's getting really good at paying attention to peoples faces when there talking. He listens and concentrates on there expressions and lips moving. He's going good with his exercises and grabbing too. His EI therapist said he is doing really really well and that it's amazing how hard he tries. I told her he is a fighter. From day one he has always tried so hard to accomplish so much and look at him now.

As for mommy and daddy well we are ok. I think we need so quality time together perhaps but we manage. I guess sometimes you feel a little disconnected from each other with everything that is going on. Or I know I do. With being back to work, and trying to keep the house orginized, which seems like a forever failing battle, and keeping up with the rest of life, always falling on completely different schedules and never getting really good sleep anymore takes a toll on you.. I think we both need time to spend with friends and time to spend together without a screaming baby. Don't get me wrong I love my little man more then ANYTHING in this world but you just need quiet and a break sometimes ya know.. It seems like I don't get that very often. Not to sound bitchy but I think the men have it so much easier.. They may not see it like that but if we wrote it down on paper my list I'm sure would be much longer then most guys. I am pleased I do have a guy who does bother though cause some guys don't even do that.

Well we took some new pics, then again I am always taking pics.. And they came out so cute.. One of the Aiden has this face and it cracks me up. I tried to cover his G-tube in them all but this one he moved the paper heart so momma got creative and airbrushed it.. LOL

2 comments:

Miracles said...

I just found your blog and had to tell you how adorable your little man is with his "Be Mine" heart. TOO CUTE!

Shannon said...

Very cute boy you have there!