Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

May 12, 2008

Happy Late Mother's Day to all my blogger friends out there and to all my other friends and family, and most important to my mom.. We LOVE You!!!!!!

Also Happy 6 year Anniversary of being together to Chuck! (which also fell on Mother's Day this year) I love You Spanky!! xox Can't wait to get married, it's getting close..

here are some recent pics I promised every one.. We move Saturday into the new house so we might be MIA for a little while..



YES my mom put me in red to match my sisters AGAIN!!! lol





Happy on the swings..


Funny Kisses.. I Love this face..


The Easter Egg Hint.. he LOVED the bunny!





Aiden with my broom thinking he is cute sweeping, but he's more like a bull in a china shop LOL



Hey Look NO MORE G-Tube!!! Yay!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You did get the house?! OMG -I'm so happy for you!

Send me your new address ;)