Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 10, 2008

March 10, 2008

Bit by the BUG!!!!
I haven't posted because it's been a crazy week at the Russell household. I got the bug which I thought was food poisoning until Aiden got it and the the girls.
Lets just say I felt so bad I wanted to run into on coming traffic. I spent the day in bed miserable and unable to keep anything down. Then the next day when I felt some what better Aiden got it. The poor little guy puked and puked all night. It's the first time he's been sick like that so he didn't know what to do when he kept throwing up. I felt so bad for him. The day after he stopped throwing but then got the poops. Man, it's been nuts here and he still has them. He still isn't himself. He's very clingy, whiney, and just not my little Aiden. I hope it's gone soon and he's back to 100% cause this has been a week from HELL!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's going around - we all got it too. I had it the day I got my cerclage. My doc still wanted to do it because it was just a stomach bug and I actually vomitted on the table in the middle of the surgery... fun times, really. I'm just DYING to do it again!

Hope everyone is on the mend!

Anonymous said...

I just sat and read every word of every blog..From day one..I cried, I laughed then cried again and then giggled and talked to myself. I couldn't help but think in the early blogs that "Hey this is our life right now, how could you know this" since at times we have felt like no-one would understand what we are going through. My name is Lorrie AKA Granny and my daughter Christy had a little boy named Braelyn born 11/05/07 weighing in at a whopping 12 ounces. I think you and my sister have spoken (rather emailed each other) I just couldn't help but to say Thank You soooo much for sharing Aiden's story and posting all these beautiful pics. I have gained more hope and faith in the future in the last 3 hours and 45 minutes then I have in the 4 1/2 months since my grandsons' birth just by reading your page. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family and as you have said so many times in your blog nothing you go thru or been through matters because your babies are here, They survived and nothing else can top that!! God Bless you and again thank you