Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 19, 2007

November 19, 2007

I've been tagged by Sarah & Jen which means I now have to post 7 random facts about myself.

1. It absolutly drives me crazy when someone leaves the shower curtain open.. IT MUST BE CLOSED!!

2. I am a very impatient person, i very much like instant gratitude. When it comes to my kids though, people tell me I have all the patients in the world.

3. I have a hard time asking for help! ( i am my mother's daughter) and will fall on my face before asking anyone to help me out, weather it is with the kids, money, or just life, i try to do EVERYTHING on my own!

4. I love Chocolate and have something chocolate everyday and think it can make almost anything better at least for a second.

5. I love to scrapbook (although I have no free time to do so) I love taking pictures and creating beautiful books to look back on.

6. As crazy as it sounds I want two more kids. It's hard, it's fustrating, and it's expensive, but I want a big family and don't ever want my children to feel alone.

7. My mom is my best friend and i could not live with out her, however I have not talked to my biological dad in 8 years. i often wonder though if he misses me, but I surely doubt it.

No comments: