Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18, 2007

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I think we may have a tooth.. I feel ridges!! 17 months and 1 week old and we may have our first tooth (or even first two teeth) ! Give the boy a steak already.. HA HA

Although he has steak for the first time last week (ground up in a chopper) but it still looked like meat and wasn't puree cause that would just be nasty.. Ewww

However he LOVED it. He ate a good amount and half of a baked potato with sour cream. He's such a good eater and becoming such a "big boy"

We had out appt with GI last wed. Got what a joke! I know they can't remember all there patients, they must see hundreds, but read the damn charts before you come in and say something stupid.
That's all I'm saying about that. We go back in 6 months unless Aiden gets the drinking thing down before then. if so we can make an appt and talk about removing the G-tube.

He's doing better with the drinking and drank 3 ounces in one sitting for me yesterday. How happy was I... It's one of those things that are going to take time but once he "gets it" he's going to do fine with it. Right now he is starting to "get it" another few months and we should have it down I think.

Not much new news other then that.. We did go for out first picture session. Aiden and the girls.. It's didn't go too well, although we got a few good pictures.. Maybe next time..
I also posted some under the girls page..










3 comments:

Kellars Mommy said...

Yay on the tooth/teeth!!! My hubby wanted to get Kellar a steak when he got his 1st tooth in too...I think the pics turned out good, the last one is really sweet!!!

Jennifer said...

The pictures are adorable.

If you've got time, head over to my blog for a meme - you're it!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Those are some very cute pictures. I like the one where he is kissing his sister. The first one looks like a "lady's man!"