Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

September 13, 2007

SO.. my little bug is a night owl all of a sudden. The last few nights he has been up til the wee hours. This seems to have nothing to do with his napping during the day. We have gone all day with only a 30 minute nap and he was up til 2:30 in the morning. The next night he was up until almost midnight, and tonight , it is now almost 1am he is in his swing with hopes he falls asleep. He is just about out, and I am sure over tired, but as normal I am sure he will be up in the morning no later then 9am. He is usually up about 8 but if we are lucky he sleeps a little later.
I am not sure what he is running on, but maybe he can pass some on to me. I could use the energy.

Other then that there isn't much to update. Still no teeth lol, and still no consistent cup drinking. We talked to E.I. and his worker if going to talk to the girl who does OT and see if she will be willing to come to Wakefield (where we live) and work with him. If not, since Wakefield is not in there district, we will lose our E.I. worked who has been with Aiden since he started E.I. and have to switch to the company that services Wakefield.
I don't want to lose the person we have cause she is really good with him, but he needs to learn what a cup is for and to drink from it. Obviously we (me and Chuck) are not doing something right, or not enough, or what ever, but to get the G-tube out, my little bug needs to use a cup.

He's also getting braver at letting go of things, he did it twice today and tried to walk to me. It was awesome and of course he fell on his bum, but just that he tried was so cute.

He truly is an awesome kid. He's come so far and has learned so much. I know I worry about everything when it comes to him, but I'm his mom that is my job right? And besides, anyone who has traveled down the road I've been down would worry too. It's normal I think, and who doesn't want only the best for there child...

I'll have more pics soon of our first trip to the Southwick zoo a few weeks ago, and of Aiden in his new wagon that I got in June for him and the girls and just put it together. We are also going to a trip to Franklin Park zoo this sunday so I'll post them pics too.

1 comment:

Nathali said...

What an adorable happy boy!! You are doing a great job as his parents!!!