Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

August 29, 2007

I never did post the pics of Aiden practicing with his sippy cup. He looks like a pro in the pics. We are getting a little closer but I still think it's a ways off..
There are also some pics of his 1st mac & cheese dinner, and him on the swings. We took him to the park the other day and I put him on the swings for the first time, he loved it so much i had to bring him back yesterday to take some pictures.. Enjoy..







7 comments:

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Found your site through the Hunts' page. I, too, had micro preemie twins. My girls were born at 25 weeks weighing 1pound 2 ounces and 1pound 3 ounces...11 inches long. I just turned 25 weeks the day they were born. We prayed God would deliver a miracle for us and He did!! Check out my site sometime. I'm sure we have alot in common. Sorry to see that your other one didn't make it. That's tough.

Sarah Furlough said...

Way to go Aiden! You do look like a big boy with your sippy cup!

You look like you had such a great time on the swings, tell Mommy to take you as much as she can before the girls get here. She's going to be mighty busy once they arrive.

Take care, cutie!

Miracles said...

What a cutie!!!!!

Jamie and Jill said...

What a big boy he is with his sippy cup and in the swing!

Could he be any cuter?

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

Wow...that SMILE! He is such a cute baby boy!!!

Nathali said...

Wow, this is the first time I saw your blog. Aiden is absolutely adorable!!! What a beautiful smile!!!

23wktwinsmommy said...

He is so cute. Looking at him eating!


Tonight I held my 21 week neice...I know you went through this devastating time with your son Chase. You are so strong, and you do such a wonderful job of remembering and honoring his life. If you have any advice for how I can best try and support my sister-in-law I would appreciate it. I feel so useless because I am an emotional wreck myself. Thanks.