Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 08, 2009

January 8, 2009

I've been MIA but it's not for any bad reason other then we have just been busy and mommy's been lazy with blogging.

Happy Holidays to everyone!! a little late I know..

Aiden is doing wonderful, he currently has E.I. services now at home 4 times a week and play school once a week for 2 hours. He is learning and growing and oh so much fun. he has become the little man of the house. He even learned to blow his flute whistle the other day. Someone at my work got him for a gift bath tub water flutes. You add the water to different levels and they make different sounds. He had no ide what to do with them other then stick them in his mouth lol.
After about two days of seeing us blow them and trying to get him to do it, he did it. Daddy blew the flute and gave it to his and waa-laa he did it like a champ.

For a little boy who went through so much in such a short time which is surrently equal to just about a third of his life, he is such a blessing and a great child to be around. He loves people and is so into exploring and learning. Now if I could only get him to stop beating up his sister.. haha

I will post pics soon.. I'm just too tired tonight and still have to update the girls blog..

No comments: