Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 07, 2007

March 7, 2007





It's been a busy week end, we had the March of Dimes, Walk america on Saturday and then looked at houses for sale on sunday, all in all it was a good week end.

The walk was great. I did the best I could but didn't want to over do it so I was slower then some. Aiden enjoyed the time out in the fresh air and a funny thing happened to us.
As most of you know we started doing the walk in honor of Chase. Well as he is always on my mind he was even more so on Saturday, in my heart all though the walk honors Aiden and all preemies, it helps me do something for Chase who isn't here with us..... Or is he..
I say this cause this year they changed the route we walk and added on another mile. The new route brought us down roads I've never been down before. With Chase on our minds and in my heart, as we walked a sign popped up. It said CHASE Inc.
Now how weird is that?? So me being who I am made everyone who made it, on our team take a pic (one person is missing and we thank you Elisa for taking the pic)
To me this was my sign from Chase saying "don't worry Mommy I am here with you all"
I almost cried but instead smiled. Although I did cry later thinking about it. It just makes me miss him more and more.
So i am posting some pics of the walk, hope all you enjoy..

On another note, all is going great with Aiden. I forgot to mention in my last post that he had his eye appt and in one eye he is a bit near sighted. They are going to watch it and see if it gets better or worse. If it worsens well that just means he'll have to wear glasses when he is a little bigger. Right now it also causes him to have a bit of a cross eye. You don't really notice, or I don't, unless he is super concentrating on something or if he is really really tired. It's actually kinda cute, but I do hope it corrects, cause I don't want to have to beat any kids up later in life for picking on my little man.. ha ha ha (Don't mess with mamma bears cubs!)

He also has OT coming for the first time to evaluate him on Thursday with his PT. She is going to work with him with a sippy cut and possibly a bottle, which at this point I can do with out the bottle, it's less to ween him from later. He now knows what the sippy cup is and what to do with it just from me working with him, but still doesn't get the concept that he has to suck the juice out. He will tip it toward his mouth but gets mad when nothing comes out and if I take the stopper out he pours too much in.. So every day is a new try. But he is learning and that is what counts.

He also stood for me today for about an entire minute, then did it again for about 30 seconds. i was holding him of course, but you have to remember this is the kid who refuses to stand and just wants to bounce and jump every second. So today was a really good day for us, and we got to go to dinner with his Oma and Grampa and family for Oma's birthday..
Happy Birthday Oma, from Aiden and the clan xoxo

Well enjoy the pics and I will post more soon..

3 comments:

Miracles said...

LOVE THE BELLY!!! The twins seem to be growing and doing well, and it sounds like Aiden is doing great.

Anonymous said...

What an amazing day. Touched by an angel. I am sooooo happy to hear that you are doing so well. It had been a while since you posted, I was getting a bit worried about you! Aiden is so precious and getting so big! Look at that little belly of yours, so sweet. I only have 11 weeks to go, gulp. I'm not sure I am ready, but then are you ever? Take care of yourself my dear.

Anonymous said...

Happy Momma's Day Jess :)